Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm Back!!!


Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I was out of town for five days and then work's been picking up, so I worked late the last two nights. My trip was relatively cheap since I visited family, so only paid for a plane ticket and took $120 cash for eating out and miscellaneous items. I actually came back with $38, but took Basil and Number Two Son out to In-n-Out after they kindly picked me up from the airport. Upon perusing the kitchen, I realized it was hardly used the entire time I was gone. We saved money on groceries because none were purchased either. I think the dining out bill might be high again this month though Basil assured me he didn't eat out that much. I just got my bank statement yesterday, so I'll be balancing the checkbook this weekend and posting our expenses for March. That will be crazy because we had high income from tax refunds, etc., but also spent $600 in dining expenses. Ugh!

No comments: