Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Frugal Repairperson's Best Friend



Many of you may have heard about "The Secret" and how it may change your life. Well, I got your secret right here.

Zip ties. Zip ties will change your life. As I try harder to become frugal with repairs, the zip tie has become an indispensable tool. It's cheap and easy like my first girlfriend. I use them at work constantly, and they are extremely strong. I've extended the life of an IKEA hamper by about a year using one zip tie, and currently they are holding my muffler on the bottom of my car.

Make sure you get the good ones made of heavier plastic. You can find them at Lowe's and Home Depot.

Come on, people. There's a zip tie revolution going on. Get on board before Oprah gets wind of it and you can't find them anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the Zip Tie! Use it every day at work!

Gaming the Credit System said...

So much better than that duct tape that you always hear holds together the universe. Zip ties are much better for holding stuff together.