Thursday, February 22, 2007


$374. That's how much my portion of my dental bill was for a crown. The total bill was $875, so I guess my part isn't as bad as if I'd had no dental insurance. Of course, I could have just left the hole in my mouth, but Milk Duds take a long time to dissolve without chewing. This may make a difference as how much I can pay on my car next month though. I put this on my credit card as well as my contacts, which were $120, so I'll have to pay that off in full next month. Hopefully this was close enough to the end of the month that they may be on two different bills. Maybe I'll get my tax refund before then, but I'm not sure how much I'm getting back since I haven't received that info from my accountant. I guess I won't count on that coming any sooner than the college tuition refund I hope to get back one of these days. In the meantime, now I can have Milk Duds in my popcorn again and I'm happy.

No comments: