Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Money-Saving Tip of the Day

This money-saving tip is probably just for women, unless you're a guy who likes wearing a little blush and foundation. That's okay - this tip's for you, too. One of the most important things "they" say to do if you wear any makeup, is to remove it before going to bed. I like those facial cleansing wipes, but unfortunately the cheap store brand ones smell like baby wipes, and after wiping baby's bottoms, I can't really enjoy washing my face with something that smells like that. So I buy the more expensive ones. Then I read in a magazine that to save money, you can cut them in half and they last twice as long. So I started doing that. This year I decided to take it one step further -- I cut one cloth into thirds. Now, I don't wear tons of makeup, so this may not work for you if you have nine layers like my cousin used to wear in high school, but it might be worth a shot to try it, and you could save tens of dollars by the end of the year. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Basil Bizarro said...

I tried this with toilet paper, and I don't recommend it.

Basil