Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Holy Cats

My, that last post was a cheery one.

I've run myself ragged trying to manage my Crafty Side Business and my full time job and I'm coming apart at the seams. Emotionally battered. Tired beyond reason. My successful younger brother buying a house and I'm in the gutter trying to crawl my way up to $0.

My only excuse is that this site is titled "Freak Show." Lest anyone get any ideas that it's anything but.

Trying to think postivie thoughts. None come to mind, at present. But what is there to do but soldier on? At least money's being thrown at the mountain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Basil, I know how you feel. I've been there, and it does suck. Being in debt, giving everything you've got to getting a business going, feeling like you're never going to see the light at the end of the tunnel or even get a day off. But you will make it. Hang in there.